Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Here it is, Labor Day 2009. I am grateful for having a great job at a wonderful company in a beautiful part of this country. I'm grateful for all that came before me that made this possible, including labor unions. They helped make conditions for the working man better and helped bring about many of the laws and regulations that protect us today. But that being said, they had their time and it has passed. They now cause more problems and are so corrupt that it is time for them to go.
Remember in the old west, people used wagons pulled by horses. They were useful and needed. But since then, things have changed and new methods have been developed. Unions take note - at one time you were useful and needed. But now, it is time for you to go away, to become a part of history.
Unions - I will always be appeciative of what you accomplished and how I have benefitted. But your time has come and gone and it is time to close up shop.

No comments: